We’re an ad agency in Hollywood that creates high-profile TV, OOH and Digital campaigns for some really great brands including video games, alcohol, and lifestyle. We’re a close-knit group that works hard and loves what we do. And we’re growing. That’s where you come in. We’re looking for a person who’s eager to learn, grow, and contribute in several capacities. Not to mention, we have great health benefits. Being a young agency we pride ourselves on working very fast (efficiently, not sloppy) to crack the brief and quickly move into rapid deployment. In under 3 years we’re really proud to be Ad Age’s Small Agency of the Year and to be ranked #8 on the LA Business Journal’s List of Fastest Growing Private Companies.
Overall Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- The Account Director is responsible for the overall leadership of multiple client relationships/businesses including the development of strategic plans, overseeing the execution of plans and financial management of the account.
- Key experience with male millennial brands (QSR, video games, etc.)
- The role is the team leader, responsible for motivating his/her team, addressing areas of need, and ensuring the highest possible quality of work generated by the team.
- You will partner with our creative teams and planners to develop integrated campaigns (TV shoots, digital and OOH)
- Know your clients. Work collaboratively with them and their agencies to ensure the best strategies and integrated plans possible.
- Conceives and executes advertising and marcom concepts based on agreed strategy
- High level of interaction with our LA, Chicago and NY-based clients.
- Lead your client. Constantly educate your client in the areas of promotional, digital and shopper marketing. Provide a point of view and recommendation on a plan/course of action. Be a go-to source for advice and counsel.
- Builds positive environment for highest possible creative output quality
Financial Management Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for profitably building the business on which he/she works, by identifying new project and business opportunities.
- You will be responsible for closely working with our production team to profitably build the business, by identifying new project and business opportunities.
- Proactively grow existing client business and take an active role in new business initiatives with our CEO and COO
- 10 – 12+ years industry (ad agency or brand side) experience
- BA/BS or equivalent
- Integrated marketing and advertising experience leading major consumer brands
- Experience managing internal project costs against budgets
Please send resumes to email@example.com