We’re an ad agency in Hollywood that creates high-profile TV, OOH and Digital campaigns for some really great brands including LEGO, Mike’s Hard Lemonade, Warner Bros and a few more! We’re a close-knit group that works hard and loves what we do. And we’re growing. That’s where you come in. We’re looking for a person who’s eager to learn, grow, and contribute in several capacities. Not to mention, we have great health benefits. Being a young agency we’re pride ourselves on working very fast (efficiently, not sloppy) to crack the brief and quickly move into rapid deployment. In under 3 years we’re really proud to be Ad Age’s Small Agency of the Year and to be ranked #8 on the LA Business Journal’s List of Fastest Growing Private Companies.
This copywriter position is a very important role for us as you will serve as the primary voice for some of the world’s most beloved Kids brands. Here’s more details about the specific role…
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Reports to the Creative Director
- Experience with kids brands and overall entertainment is a must
- Works fast! Doesn’t get mired down in politics and never-ending strategy, you get to the work fast
- Conceives and executes advertising and marcom concepts based on agreed strategy
- Crafts headlines, long body copy as well as campaign ideas across all platforms and mediums
- Follows direction of Creative leaders and works as a team with partner Art Director
- Participates in all elements of the business
- High level of interaction with our kids brand and partnership. Creative voice of the brands
- Remains current on popular culture, industry trends, music, technology, photography, film, etc.
- Builds positive environment for highest possible creative output quality
- 5+ years of industry experience
Please send resumes to email@example.com