ROCK STAR TRAINEE (AKA ADVERTISING INTERN) WANTED
It’s one of the coolest jobs out there. Working on famous brands (from alcohol to video games), collaborating with A-list Hollywood directors and production talent, and creating breakthrough advertising campaigns that millions of people around the world freak out over.
That’s right. Battery is looking for summer 2016 interns.
We’re a full-service advertising agency based on Sunset Blvd in the heart of Hollywood. We create global award-winning work for some of the biggest name brands in the world including Warner Bros, Mike’s Hard Lemonade and NBCUniversal.
We’re a close-knit group that works hard and loves what we do. And we want you to join us. We’re looking for paid college interns who are hungry to learn, eager to grow, and ready to jump in and shake things up.
Doesn’t matter if you’re an aspiring art director, copywriting, marketer, client service account person, or somewhere in between, if you’re the right fit, we’ll figure it out.
What’ll you do:
• Work directly with our creative teams and see how things are done from an idea on a piece of paper to shooting a global TV spot.
• Learn up-close how strategic planning makes for amazing work.
• Get up close and personal with all aspects of marketing and branding.
• If you’re skilled in programs like PowerPoint, InDesign or Photoshop, you’ll definitely hone your chops.
• Get paid
• Have fun
• You’re currently enrolled in a 4-year College or University
• Preferably studying majors like Art, Design Advertising, Communications, PR or Marketing
Send resumes to Mackenzie