As Ad Age’s 2018 Small Agency of the Year, Battery is quickly growing. We’re creating ad campaigns on a global scale with some of the world’s most dynamic clients including our recent Cannes Lion and Clio winning work called “Netflix is a Joke.”
Everyone at Battery plays a vital role in bringing life to our creative ideas and that’s where you come in. We’re looking for a Brand Coordinator who is excited about working closely with our internal team and amazing clients to create and deliver innovative, fully integrated advertising campaigns. We’re a tight family and we all love getting our hands dirty. We’re looking for someone like-minded to join our talented family.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Work alongside the Brand team to lead and develop multiple client relationships.
- Organize and track all internal and client documents/assets/calendars from creative development through execution.
- Contribute to strategic development, creative ideation, and production of TV, OOH, Print, Digital, and Social campaigns.
- Assist in managing several accounts and be the day to day liaison between the Battery internal team and our partners; providing updates, and communications on work streams
- Coordinate internal creative development, and productions of 360 campaigns.
- Work closely with brand manager/director and producers to track and manage project budgets.
- 1-2 years experience working in a marketing, or creative agency
- Experience working with internal strategy, creative, and production departments
- Able to multitask, working on several projects at once
- Extremely organized and able to keep on a schedule despite obstacles
- Passionate about brand building and learning about the industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with clients on day to day requests
- College degree required
- Positive attitude and collaborative spirit
If this sounds like you, please apply by email to email@example.com be sure to include your resume & cover letter, and use the subject line: Brand Coordinator Position.